SMASHNET.TV is a animation community for all lovers of animation. We want our members to feel safe and enjoy the time in our community. In order to ensure and maintain a high-level of service, standards and respect, we have implemented the following Terms of Service:
Your agreeing to this Terms of Service signifies that you agree to the terms set within. If you violate any of these Terms of Service, your membership will immediately be removed. If you are a paying member, any and all membership fees paid to SMASHNET.TV will be forfeited. You will not receive a refund in whole or in part. You will never be allowed to register to this community again.
After we have successfully received your payment, your Subscription information will be emailed to the email address you provided. This may take up to 1 hour but usually happens within minutes. If you do not receive an email after this time period, contact us. Upon logging in with the provided credentials, you will have instant access to all our site contents and the support forum. Receipts will only be provided for payments, and will be sent to the email address used on signup.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of SMASHNET.TV. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
SMASHNET.TV is a membership site, and all products are subscription based. Please take note that all subscriptions will be automatically renewed at the end of your subscription period, by our merchant PAYPAL LINK. If you wish to cancel your subscription, then you need to visit PAYPAL LINK and cancel it yourself at least 48 hours before your next scheduled subscription payment. No exceptions will be made in this regard and if your subscription payment is automatically renewed, we will assume that you have done so with your express permission. No refunds whatsoever will be given for scheduled subscription payments, except in the case it is due to billing errors caused by SMASHNET.TV. You may also view your current payment plan, method, and next payment date on THROUGH PAYPAL LINK. We reserve the right to refuse service or cancel your subscription and revoke membership access with a prorated refund for any reason we deem appropriate. You may not resell, share, or publish subscription credentials or access.
4. Member Content
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (“Content”), are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not SMASHNET.TV, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. SMASHNET.TV does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstances will SMASHNET.TV be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use these Services to:
1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. harm minors in any way;
3. impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an SMASHNET.TV official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
4. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
5. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
6. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
7. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose; in no event, however, is junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid or Ponzi schemes, or the like allowed;
8. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
9. disrupt the normal flow of dialog, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
10. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
11. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
12. provide material support or resources (or conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
13. “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
14. collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs 1 through 13 above, including this entire Terms of Service.
5. Refund Policy
Since SMASHNET.TV is offering non-tangible irrevocable, digital goods we do not issue refunds after the subscription or individual purchase is made, which you are responsible for understanding upon registering at our site. If there are billing disputes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Claims and Disputes
If you choose to file a claim with your credit card company or PayPal, and you lose this claim (as will most likely be the case) then you will not be provided under any circumstances with a refund, membership re-activation or any membership extension or offer from SMASHNET.TV – filing these claims is an unnecessary, time consuming, expensive and bureaucratic process for all parties involved, especially given the ease of communicating with us directly regarding any issues.
7. Price Changes
SMASHNET.TV reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a subscription (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Prices of all subscriptions and products, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the SMASHNET.TV website.
You agree to indemnify and hold SMASHNET.TV and its Affiliate Companies, and their officers, agents, employees, partners, and licensees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
(Our company reserves the right to change or modify current Terms and Conditions with no prior notice.)
By entering your name and email address into any of the forms on our website you consent that you are subscribing (that you have “opted-in”) to our free SMASHNET.TV email newsletter. This newsletter is offered as a free service by SMASHNET.TV and no purchase is necessary. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter you can easily unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of every email. SMASHNET.TV NEVER shares or sells your email address to third parties.